7 ingredients transformed in 20mins. A healthy twist on the old favourite Bounty Bar.
- 1 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1/3 cup of Xylitol (sweetner)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of dairy free choc chips
- 1tsp coconut oil
- Process the shredded coconut, xylitol and salt in a food processor. Blend for a good minute and then add the coconut yoghurt and vanilla extract. Blend again.
- Scrape down the sides with a spatula and blend again until all ingredients are well combined. If the mixture is too wet add more shredded coconut and if it is too dry and more yoghurt.
- Take out about one heaped teaspoon of the mixture and form it into a rounded bar shape. keep it small and use your hands is easiest.
- Place all the coconut bars on a plate and freeze for at least 45mins or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate either in a glass bowl over boiling water or in the microwave.
- Deep each bar in the. chocolate sauce and freeze again for about 15mins.
- Store the leftovers in the fridge or in the freezer.
- ENJOY THEM WITH EVERYONE!
CALORIES PER SERVE = 136