- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats or sub for quinoa flakes
- 4 scoops protein powder, I use Macro Mike peanut butter flavour
- 1 cup smooth almond butter, you can use any nut or seed butter
- 1 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tbsp liquid of choice, I used almond milk for best consistency
- 1 cup chocolate chips Optional, I use ‘Sweet William’ from Woolworths
- Line a 10×10 inch pan with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add your gluten-free rolled oats with your protein powder and mix well. Set aside.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your almond butte with your brown rice syrup (or sticky sweetener of choice) and melt until combined.
4. Add your wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until fully combined. If needed, add some milk of choice to form a thick batter.
5. Pour your no bake protein bar batter into the lined pan and press firmly in place. Melt your chocolate chips and drizzle over the top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm. Slice into 25 bars.
CALORIES PER SERVE = 73