This can be a great option for a no egg Breakfast.
- 2tbs chia seeds
- 1tsp (zero calorie) maple syrup, found in your local Woolworths
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200ml of your choice of milk, I used ‘Nutty Bruce’ almond mylk also from Woolworths
- 1tbs of your favourite protein powder
- 130g frozen banana
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- a small splash of your choice of milk
- 1tbs protein powder
- Place all of the chia seed pudding ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk
- Pour into a jar or small tupperware container and refrigerate overnight
- Place all the “nice cream” ingredients in a smoothie blender and blend well until creamy and pour on top when you are ready to eat
- A great option for breakfast!
CALORIES PER SERVE = 478