Something oh so simple but oh so tasty!!
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup water
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 60 ml or 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 300 g ripe sugar bananas, smashed
- 90 g rice flour
- 125 g oat flour
- 3 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- coconut yoghurt to serve (optional)
- PREHEAT your oven to 160°C fan-forced.
2. COMBINE chia seeds and water then allow them to absorb for 15 minutes to make chia gel.
3. COMBINE chia gel with the olive oil, maple syrup, vanilla and banana.
4. ADD rice flour, oat flour and baking powder.
5. SPOON into baking tin.
6. BAKE for 45 – 60 minutes or until cooked through and firm to touch.
7. REMOVE from the oven and cool completely.
CALORIES PER SLICE = 136