- 3 tsp ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 4 ocean barramundi portions, skin removed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 lime, zested, juiced
- 2 tsp light coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 beetroot’s (about 150g each), peeled, coarsely grated (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup (20g) shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup plain greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp light coconut sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
1. To make the beetroot-coconut relish, in a medium bowl, whisk the lime zest, 2 tbs lime juice, sugar and ginger until the sugar dissolves. Add the beetroot, mint, coriander, coconut and a pinch of salt and toss to combine.
2. To make the yoghurt vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk the yoghurt, oil, sugar, 2 tbs lime juice and 1 tbs water. Season with salt.
3. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, chilli powder, coriander, cumin, ginger and turmeric with 1 tsp sea salt flakes. Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the barramundi. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the oil and barramundi and cook for 4 mins each side or until the barramundi is browned and cooked through.
4. Spoon the yoghurt vinaigrette evenly over serving plates. Arrange the barramundi over the vinaigrette and top with the beetroot-coconut relish.
CALORIES PER SERVE = 551