One of the best burgers out there, in your own home!
- Slow cooked brisket (from previous recipe)
- 4 slices of bread – I used Well & Good a lower cal option and gluten free
- Lettuce mix – I used kale and grated purple cabbage
- 1/4 avocado – spread over the buns
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees or you can use an air fryer for the chips, cut and coat a small amount of olive oil, pepper and salt and a sprinkle of dried herbs
- Cook the. chips in the oven for a good 30+ mins
- Have the brisket prepared and cut appropriate amount of pieces for two burgers
- For the toast I have simply cooked it in the sandwich press to get a crispy, crunchy texture
- Prep the salad for the burger and spread the buns with avocado
- PRESTO! Burger night never tasted so good.
CALORIES PER BURGER = 580