The ultimate couldn’t be stuffed, last minute meal. It’s a winner!
800g cut up chicken breast
750g brown rice (90sec microwaveable is fine!)
2 bunches of broccolini
2 bunches asparagus
40g unsalted cashews or peanuts
1/2 cup tamari sauce
2tbs sesame seed oil
fresh chilli, garlic and ginger
1tsp olive oil or spray
- Firstly dice and fry the chicken off in a medium heat pan with a spray of oil.
- Cut the greens into portion sizes
- make the marinade first and shake well in a small jar or tupperware container
- Chop the peanuts or cashews
- Add the marinade to the chicken and then the greens at the end
- Microwave the rice for 90 secs and plate your easy peasy stir-fry up!
CALORIES PER SERVE = 258