For a gluten free and decadent option you can’t get any better than this french toast recipe!
- Vienna style loaf, I used ‘Well & good’ bread
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1-2tsp cinnamon
- 2tsp coconut sugar
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Maple syrup, portion control needed
- Coconut cream, canned
- 1tsp vanilla bean essence
- Whisk the two eggs together in a flat bottom dish and in another flat bottom dish mix the cinnamon and sugar together
- Place four, thick cut bread into the egg wash and flip both side so they are covered well in egg
- Than cover in the cinnamon mix
- And cook in a medium heat fry pan that is lightly oiled so it doesn’t stick
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream and vanilla essence with an electric beater until thick and creamy. I like to put the coconut cream in the fridge the night before
- Plate up my friends and enjoy!!
CALORIES PER SERVE = 297