A new summertime classic. Something with a bit of fun and a twist on the boring old salad. Try this for your next family BBQ.
- 5-6 fresh peaches, washed & sliced
- 12 slices of prosciutto, coarsely torn
- 500g of rocket
- 200g bocconcini cheese, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Freshly made pesto, search the RFT recipes
- Lay the rocket down in the bottom of a serving dish
- Wash and slice the peaches as well as the bocconcini and prosciutto
- Stack a slice of each next to each other as if to layer them as well as the basil and continue this pattern until the dish is full
- Drizzle the pesto on top!
- PESTO! I mean PRESTO!
CALORIES PER SERVE = 205