- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk – or your choice of milk
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 large sweet potato
- 1/2-1 cup of shredded cheese, I use vegan cheese because I am intolerant however normal cheese is fine!
- pepper and salt
- Pre heat your oven to 180 fan forced
- Peel and chop your sweet potato, capsicum, onion and lightly coat it in olive oil and place on a baking tray to roast in the oven
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the milk, eggs, S&P, garlic and parsley
- Once the vegetables are roasted lay the sweet potato on the bottom.
- pour a little egg mix then add more egg mix and continue until you have all the vegetables in the tin
- Sprinkle in the cheese and a little extra parsley
- Place in the oven for 30-40mins
- Enjoy for breakfast each morning!
CALORIES PER SERVE = 136