This is an all new high for me in the kitchen. Very different flavours that all work swimmingly well together. A new favourite.
- 1kg chicken mince
- 4 spring onions
- 1 cup GF bread crumbs
- 1.5tsp minced garlic
- 2tbs brown miso paste
- 1.5tbs peanut butter
- 400ml coconut milk, canned
- 1tbs olive oil
- 2tbs honey
- 400g sweet potato noodles (asian isle in Woolies)
- 400g mushrooms
- First make the meatballs. In a large mixing bowl add the bread crumbs, chicken mince, 1tbs miso paste. Mix well and roll into balls and place on a lined baking tray and place in the fridge to set
- In a fry pan with a little bit of depth add the olive oil and mushrooms with the chopped spring onions.
- Add garlic, coconut milk, peanut butter and the other tbs of miso paste
- In a seperate fry pan add olive oil and start to cook the meatballs once nearly cooked and looking brown drizzle over the honey and toss the pan vigorously
- Add the noodles to a bowl of boiling water and let sit for 4-5mins
- Add the noodles to the sauce and add a little water to the coconut milk sauce
- Dish up and enjoy!
CALORIES PER SERVE = 710