These delectable Protein bars will have you drooling all day long. So easy to make and so easy to have as an on-the-go snack.
- 200g chickpeas
- 5 dates
- 150g macro mike cooking dough PB Protein+ powder
- 1tbs psyllium husk
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 8 squares dark chocolate, I use pico chocolate from Woolworths
- Blend chickpeas, water, vanilla and dates in a food processor until smooth and well combined
- Add to a mixing bowl all the dry ingredients, add more liquid if needed
- Place in a lined baking tray and press the chopped dark chocolate bits into the slice
- Refrigerate for 3hrs and then cut into bars
- EAT! ENJOY! NOURISH!
CALORIES PER SERVE = 212