We need to change the way we eat breakfast or for most start eating breakfast to improve brain function, productivity and energy levels plus much more bodily functions. FIBRE & PROTEIN will get you a lot further in life than sugar and carbs!!
- 1 sweet potato, grated raw
- 2 potatoes, grated raw
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- fresh thyme
- dried mixed herbs
- pepper & salt
- olive oil, spray
- plus eggs to add on top at the rosti at the end
- Pre heat the oven to 180-200 degrees, you want it hot!
- Line two baking trays with grease proof baking paper
- Peel and grate the sweet potato and potatoes
- Add them to a large mixing bowl
- Add the bread crumbs, eggs, pepper & salt and the herbs
- Get your hands dirty!! Mix the egg and bread crumbs through thoroughly
- Get two egg ring out and place them on the baking tray and fill them up with the mixture. Pack them in tightly and don’t be shy with the filling.
- Once you have them all on the tray ready to bake lightly spray them with the olive oil
- Bake for 20-30mins
- Fry or poach the eggs for the top!
CALORIES PER SERVE = 43 CALS
PHOTO CREDS: Nonie Sweeney, RFT Legend.