This is a great vegetarian meal or you can add protein with white fish or chicken.
- 3 medium zucchini’s, thinly sliced
- 1-2 bunches of asparagus
- 1-2 tsp of Zaatar
- 1/2 cup chopped dill, coriander, mint
- 1/2 lemon
- olive oil
- 300g Plain GF Bread
- 300g coconut yoghurt
- 1tsp salt
COCONUT YOGHURT DRESSING
- 150g coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 a lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 minced garlic
- Flat breads. Place the flour on the bench top and make a well and add the yoghurt and salt in the middle.
- Roll up the sleeves and get those hands dirty, start kneeling. Leave to the side and let it sit
- chop the asparagus into thirds, on an angel and than slice the zucchini’s into lengths, ribbons
- heat a grilled pan with olive oil in it and make it hot. Grill the greens until they have a little colour with a little crunch left in them.
- Once they are cooked add them to a large mixing bowl and add the Zaatar add the fresh herbs
- Leave to sit
- Now divide the dough into 6 rounds and heat a flat pan with a very little olive oil
- With a flour surface and rolling pin roll out the 6 dough rounds
- Cook one at a time, I found having the pan on a medium heat is best
- Now make the yoghurt dressing, add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- PRESTO! Enjoy.
CALORIES PER SERVE = 554