Ever wondered how some people can make really good roasts potatoes?? Here’s how…
- 4.5 potatoes
- olive oil, a good one
- pepper & salt
- garlic, granulated
- dried mixed herbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Par-boil the potatoes for about 20mins
- Drain them and place in a heat proof mixing bowl
- Add a good splash of olive oil, dried herbs, garlic and pepper & salt
- Mix well coating the potatoes
- Lie them on a baking tray and roast for 30mins.
And you have some of the best roast potatoes ever!! It’s all about the preparation.
MACRONUTRIENTS 103 calories