If you are anything like my family you will have a lot of ham, pork or even turkey leftover!! Now what to have with it after all your Christmas guests have fled…
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large cucumber, also thinly sliced
- fresh basil leaves
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- pepper an salt to season
- Thinly slice the tomato, onion and cucumber and make a circular, layered pattern as if you were making ratatouille.
- place the basil leaves sparingly, in between the layered vegetables
- Generously splash over the top olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with pepper and salt
- So simple but oh so affective and full of flavour 💥
This salsa is so easy to throw together with leftover ham or any Christmas protein.