Easy and simple, yet very effective for the digestive system.
- 2 eggs
- 2 trimmed leeks
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- pinch of chilli flakes, optional
- 200g spinach
- 2 tbs coconut yoghurt or greek yoghurt
- squeeze of lemon
- Heat a fry pan with a little olive oil.
- Add the leeks, spinach and salt and cook until soft
- Add the garlic, coriander and chilli flakes
- Once the seeds begin to crackle, tip in the spinach and turn down the heat
- Stir everything together until the spinach has wilted and reduced, scrape it over to one side of the pan
- Add the eggs and cook until your liking
- Plate up the eggs and through the spinach add the coconut or greek yoghurt. Stir through and then add to the plate.
Enjoy a light but very satisfying breakfast!