Want to make taco night fuss free? EASY! Follow this recipe on the “how to”.
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 1tbs dried mixed herbs
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 2-3 stalks silverbeet
- 200g sweet potato
- 1 big chilli (depending how much you like spice. You may want to try a bids eye to add extra heat)
- 1 pack of La tortilleria, corn tortillas
- Pre heat the oven to fan forced, 180 degrees. Peel and cube the sweet potato and spread it out evenly on a baking tray and place it in the oven for 30mins or more.
- Dice the onion and with the olive oil in a non-stick fry pan add the garlic and then the mince. Let the mince brown.
- Add the mixed herbs.
- Once the mince is done set it aside in a oven proof dish to serve with a lid.
- Slice and dice the silverbeet and lightly fry it off in the pan you used for the mince.
- Cube the avocado.
- Chop the corriander and slice the chilli.
- Pull the sweet potato out of the oven.
- I like to microwave my wraps for about 20 secs before filling them up.
MACRO SPLIT is per serve