Feeling like something sweet that you do not have to bake? Try these quick and easy brownies that only take 15mins to make.
- 8 pitted dates
- 1/2 cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3tbs tahini
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup dairy free Sweet Williams Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- Mix together well with a spatula in a large mixing bowl.
- Place in a loaf tin that is lightly sprayed with coconut oil spray.
- Melt the icing ingredients together in a glass bowl over boiling water.
- spread the icing on top of the brownie in the loaf tin and a small sprinkle of sea salt on top.
- place in the fridge to set for 1hr.