A delicious breakfast that will spoil your taste buds!
- 500g frozen shelled edamame beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium avocado
- 2tbs lemon juice
- 1tbs toasted sesame seeds
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1/5 large sweet potato
- Cut the sweet potato length ways and place in a bowl with a little water, cover with glad wrap and microwave for 5mins.
- Place the edamame beans in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 1min.
- Drain and run the edamame beans under cold water, pulse in a blender until chopped coarsely.
- Once the sweet potato is cooked, cook them in a sandwich press for 3-4mins or until golden brown and crispy.
- Place the bean mixture in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients, stir to combine. Mash lightly with a fork to mash the avocado.
- Season with pepper and salt.
Calories per serve = 361cals
- PRO 9.8g
- CARBS 36g
- FATS 19.7
- FIBRE 8.7g