Three snacks that will keep you energised and your protein levels up! When we say snacks it doesn’t mean it needs to come out of a plastic wrapper, having smaller portion sizes of the meal from the night before can also do the trick.
BITE SIZED STEAK
- Steak 80g (depending on your macros as to how much you can cut up and prep)
- fresh herbs, I use parsley or coriander
- pepper & salt
I love nothing more than leftover steak. It always seems to be tastier the next day. Zap in the microwave to bring back some of the flavour and than add the fresh herbs.
- 2 ORGANIC EGGS
- 40g BOTANIKA BLENDS protein powder
- 1 mashed banana
Mash the banana and then add the eggs.
Stir in the protein powder last.
Cook in a non stick fry pan. In the photo I served them as a meal but for a snack refer to your macronutrient requirements. I have one.
CHICKEN SAN CHOY BOW
Once again this is a leftover meal for me. I’ll have one lettuce cup as a snack filled with chicken mince. No cutlery or plates needed, just wrap and go!
- Lettuce cups (I used a purple lettuce)
- Leftover chicken mince mixture – refer to previously posted recipe SAN CHOY BOW
- Avocado diced
THESE RECIPES WERE VERY LOW MAINTENANCE AND QUICK OPTIONS. NONE OF WHICH CAME OUT OF A WRAPPER 👌