Or even chicken strips. My golly this has to be one of my favourite meals. What I love about this meal is because of the good fats in the almond meal and the protein in the chicken it is so filling. I am all about changing up foods that you would usually avoid for a healthier you, into a delightful meal. You can even do this with fish. I have used this method with barramundi and YUM!
Don’t ever feel like your missing out just swap out some ingredients and BAM you will have yourself a delicious easy to make meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- 500grams Chicken breast – thin slices or strips for strips
- 1 cup blanched almond meal
- 2.5 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 eggs whisked
- pinch salt and pepper
Add you favourite salad.
The How to:
- Preheat oven 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl mix the almond meal, paprika, oregano, and salt and pepper.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs
- Dip each chicken strip or think breast into the eggs then coat with almond mixture, then place onto the baking tray. Repeat until all chicken thin breast or chicken strips are coated.
- Place into the oven for 10minutes, turn strips and pop back into oven for another 8 minutes or until cooked.
- While the chicken strips are cooking prepare all vegetables for your salad.
- Serve with Vegetables and yum & squeeze a fresh lemon! Even a crunchy chicken salad. Post a photo and tag @realfitnesspt we would love to see it!