Strawberry Sorbet for you and the kids! This recipe is dairy free, gluten free and Vegan but totally delicious. So whether you want to impress a friend, family member or collegue whatever the occasion. This is also a great refreshing treat for summer around the corner.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 can lite coconut milk (13.5-13.7 oz.)
- 1 ½ cups frozen strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add bananas and coconut milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add strawberries and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into an airtight, freezer-friendly container and place in the freezer. Freeze for 4-6 hours, stirring once every hour for the first four hours. When stirring, make sure to scrape down the sides of the container. Stir for about a minute each time.
- Enjoy immediately! If keeping overnight, or enjoying later in the week, allow to thaw for 15-25 minutes before scooping.