GF, DF, NF, EF
I love this recipe not only for the yummy tastiness and freshness it has but for the fact it is everything free! Making it simple and easy to digest and great for those with allergies.
Approx. per serving
- 500grams free-range chicken mince
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 large onion finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves finely diced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 inch piece ginger, grated
- 1 small red chili,finely diced
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp of tamari
- Handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or organic butter/ghee
- 6 to 10 cos or butter lettuce leaves
- Sea salt to taste
1) Heat frypan over high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat the base.
2) Add onion, garlic, ginger and chicken. Stir-fry for a few minutes until the chicken is just cooked through.
3) Add the zucchini, carrot, tamari, stevia, lime juice and chilli if desired. Stir-fry until zucchini has broken down and the sauce warmed through. Season with sea salt.
4) Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves and top with coriander and a drizzle of coconut yogurt.